Friday, March 6, 2009

Tag dari ATON..

alamak... ni yang lemah bila bab2 tag ni.. tak tahu nak jawab apa.. takper..akanku cuba jawab tag dari my skulmate ni.. rasanya it will make you guys know me better..hihihihi.. here we go.

“ The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

i am a
i really want to go to

My favorite place

my favorite things are

my favorite drink


my favorite food



my favorite colors are definitely



i live in




i was born at
i attended






My favorite stories are


my hobbies are


and i definitely wish for


hehehehe.. apapun, tu jer aku mampu jawab.. susah tul nak jawab, tambah2 server aku ni lembap yang amat.. apapun aku tak tau nak tag sesapa.. sapa2 yang rasa nak jawab.. jawabla k?..hihihih...

No comments:

Post a Comment

bling bling

IKLAN LAGI!