Monday, January 4, 2010

YOU'RE SOMEONE SPECIAL

With each day that passes
I find myself investing more and more
Into this relationship;
Faith, hope, trust,
and even my dreams....

Photobucket

If there were a reason to keep living,
I've found ten thousand in you....
This is what you've done to me,
And continue to do....

Photobucket

Because of this and more,
You're Someone Special In My Life

Photobucket

I DON'T NEED

Photobucket

I Don't Need To See You
To Love You
I Only Need To Know You're There

Photobucket

I Don't Need To Feel You
To Have You Touch My Heart
I Only Need To Know You Care
I Don't Need To Look Into Your Eyes
To Believe That This Is Real
I Only Need To Understand
What You Think And Feel
Love, It Is A Feeling
That Can't Be Seen
And Though,
I Would Love To Have You Here To Hold
Just By Having You In My Life
I Have Everything
I Love You

Photobucket


p/s: for the special person in my life..

1 comment:

bling bling

IKLAN LAGI!